Howdy!

This blog was created to share my love of photography and baking, all the through being a Marine wife and a stay-at-home mother.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

10.8.11 Apple Orchard with the Family

 On 10/8/11, my family and I went to Graves Mountain Apple Festival. We started the day of at the waffle house.
Craig liked feeding himself..
But that quickly changed. Ryan took over and fed him.
Grandma loves him so much.



Craig and I enjoyed acting silly.

 Ryan had the honor of pulling the red wagon up the hill.
Unsure of his emotion here but still a good picture.
Silly daddy put the the hat on the boy!

 Craig loves eating apples, so going to Graves Mountain was great!

 Good apples for Apple butter!
 What can I say my boy is wild at heart!
Helping his daddy with the apples


making friends.


 playing with his daddy, after the walk back from the orchard.
 Grandpa and Craig were so beat that they passed out within an hour of leaving Graves Mountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment